Junior Content Creative
This role of Junior Content Creative is for someone who is brimming with ideas and is not fazed by expressing them in a broad range of creative disciplines; someone who has opinions, energy and a desire to learn in equal measure. We are growing our content creation team and we are specifically looking for a creative who is passionate about moving and immersive content – Film, Animation, CGI, Real-time 3D, AR, VR and Game design.
We want a passion and understanding of contemporary culture, someone who stays in touch with the world around them. As this is a junior role, you will not be expected to be fully competent in the software but must illustrate your passion to learn, we will give you the time and support to learn and hone your craft.
- You could be working on a diverse range of projects including but not limited to exhibition environments, product launches, business meetings, event branding, public events or consumer marketing initiatives. The experiences could be In Real Life or Virtual
- Working as a junior member of internal teams, you will increasingly play a key role in developing creative concepts
- You will work closely with the creative services team which includes creative strategists, Content creatives, Creative Technologists, 2D and 3D designers
- You will also be expected to work on your own to prepare relevant ideas to share with the team
- You will help create stuff that moves people emotionally, intellectually, or even physically
- We will expect you to stay abreast of new trends and techniques and actively promote them to your peers
- You’ll need to take an active interest in our clients’ business and strategies
- We will help you to watch… listen... question... learn… develop… grow….
- We are looking for a content savvy creative familiar with or interested in learning software such as Creative Suite, After Effects, Cinema 4D and Notch/Unity/Unreal. We do not expect full competency but would like to see a demonstrated interest in animation, CGI, AR, VR Gaming, Film making and Editing to help bolster our output of Creative Content.
- You have an agile and innovative creative mind
- Your head is full of ideas, no matter what the need
- You have the ability (or desire) to develop and present ideas and concepts
- You have proven to us that you have creative potential
- You are a confident communicator
- You have 0 to 2 years’ experience