Consumer Marketing Graduate Programme 2021
Education and experience:
- 1st class or 2:1 Degree in related field
- Industry experience (either through placement year or other work experience, intern experience)
- A passion for brands and consumer insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills
- Good planning & organisation skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence
- Strong commercial awareness & business acumen
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong financial understanding & IT skills (Excel intermediate)
- Right to live and work in the UK for the full duration of the role
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.