Customer Experience Industrial Placement
By joining a company that has been carving out the future of healthcare for more than 130 years, you will be offered a career as limitless as the lives it touches. It’s as simple as that. Start building a career with purpose at J&J and make the next generation the healthiest yet.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
In this role, you will be a key part of the Deliver Customer Services Team based at the Leeds One Campus. This role will involve translating data and trends into valuable insights and action plans, aimed at improving our Customer Experience. You will have the opportunity to identify process efficiencies to ensure delivery of our products right first time, on time. Through new and innovative ideas, you will help the business further understand the needs of our Customers.
Key areas of responsibility
- Support the Customer Services Team by sharing metrics and driving a continuous improvement agenda.
- Assist in the creation of an exceptional Customer Experience across all touchpoints, by identifying gaps in in the process and driving improvement activities to close them.
- Support order automation projects & promote self-service adoption through J&J Customer Connect and other digital platforms.
- Work to ensure optimized interaction between J&J and our Customers by helping to implement processes which will improve the customer journey.
- Support the analytics and organisation of Customer data to help predict future needs. Collect, track and analyze customer feedback to suggest improvements internally.
- Positive mindset and winning spirit
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A self-motivated, committed team player
- Strong decision-making ability
- Analytical skills and good attention to detail
- Problem-solving aptitude
Education & Experience Required
- Studying for a business related degree
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Positively support LEAN, 6S, process excellence / improvements.
- Customer focused & goal orientated
- Takes personal responsibility for decisions and delivering results
- Willingness to travel, and attend meetings as required.