The Global Operations Leadership Development (GOLD) Program offers recent university graduates the opportunity to accelerate their career growth through a structured framework that combines challenging work rotations with classroom and online training over a two and a half year period. The goal of the program is to develop the next generation of leaders for the engineering, operations, and quality disciplines within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
GOLD provides both on-the-job experience and classroom development. We offer an interactive, team environment, where your capabilities and skills will be developed to build a strong cross-functional career foundation.
As a program participant, you will learn about the many ways that Johnson & Johnson companies deliver important solutions for global health care. During job rotations, you’ll discover the critical role that Supply Chain plays in growing our business.
You may also develop leadership and technical skills in many of the following areas:
- New Product and Process Development
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management (Planning, Manufacturing, Warehousing and Distribution)
- Quality and Regulatory Compliance
- Customer and Logistic Services
- Product/Process Analysis and Improvement Methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean, and Design Excellence)
- Collaboration and Teamwork
Upon successful completion of the program, you will assume a full-time position within the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Enterprise.
The GOLD Program rotations provide valuable opportunities to become immersed in each position you hold. Over the two and a half year program, the rotations include a combination of some of the following experiences: operations, procurement, quality, planning, customer and logistics services, project and process engineering, facilities engineering and quality technical support. The combination of cross-functional work assignments and action learning projects help to develop the skills and capabilities needed to build your career path toward leadership development. Feedback during the program is provided in the form of evaluations at the midpoint and completion of each rotation. Rotations will be at designated operating companies across the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
We expect to have vacancies in the following countries. Please note that this is a rotational program and you cannot choose your host country.
The GOLD Program is highly selective, and space is limited. To be considered, candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in a supply chain or engineering related field
- An interest in exploring multifunctional assignments within Engineering, Operations/ Supply Chain and Quality is required.
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Geographic flexibility is required
- Candidates with 1 year (minimum) to 2 years (maximum) of cumulative, relevant work experience by December 31, 2016 is preferred
- Co-operational and/or internship experience in a relevant business area, such as: Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, Engineering, Quality, Data Analytics, Information Systems, or Research & Development