Spend your summer working with our industry experts to identify opportunities and create efficiencies that support our global business. You'll make meaningful contributions while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment.
What you can expect
This 10-week program — a talent pipeline for our full-time rotational Corporate Analyst Development Program — will provide you with the opportunity to work with colleagues across various lines of business to drive growth, ensure operational effectiveness, manage risk and maintain our global reputation for excellence. You’ll gain insight into how our businesses come together to serve our clients around the world.
During the internship you will have the opportunity to develop your foundational skills within one of our lines of business or corporate functions, in one of three core business disciplines:
Analytics: Lead or participate in projects/tasks that involve data analysis methods driven by business need. Identify connections between business opportunities/challenges and underlying data. Compile and present analysis back to stakeholders in a concise and effective manner.
Project Management: Participate in/drive various phases of a project life cycle. Engage the right resources and build relationships to meet project goals. Track, analyze, report and address project issues, identify, document and vet potential solutions.
Process Improvement: Lead the development of a critical process improvement initiative, which may include improvements in process, organization, people and/or technology. Collect, consolidate, and organize data to perform analyses, test hypotheses and size opportunities. Synthesize findings and formulate recommendations and develop change support materials for improvements. You'll gain a comprehensive view of the firm by working in one of these disciplines.
You’ll build your knowledge, network and experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Upon successful completion of the 10 week internship, you may receive an offer of full-time employment.
We're looking for leaders with the vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change.
- A well-rounded academic background is essential, you should be on track for a 2:1 Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree;
- An expected graduation year 2021
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong team player who is proactive, responsive and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Aptitude to digest large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiasm for financial services
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organisation
Click the 'apply' link below to learn about the application process.
At JPMorgan Chase, we are creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits programme and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.