2021 EMEA Tech Connect Program - Full Time (Summer Start)
Our $11 billion annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world. Through this commitment, you’ll be part of ground-breaking solutions and partnerships with FinTech and other technology companies committed to bringing new products and services to our clients.
What You Can Expect
Tech Connect is designed for individuals from all different backgrounds and experiences, who do not have formal computer science education, but have the drive and desire to become successful Software Engineers.
Launching your career through Tech Connect means you will:
- Join a full-time, multi-week Java training program to build your coding knowledge and skills, and prepare for your transition to our full-time two-year Software Engineer Program.
- Receive specialized technical training and one-on-one coaching from our team of expert developers and support from managers, senior leaders, and your program management teams.
- Work with colleagues to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our customers, clients and employees.
- Create and improve the design, analytics, coding and testing for high-quality software and new products.
- Own projects, keeping teams and stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed.
- Participate in Agile Force for Good teams to develop real world technology solutions for nonprofit organizations while enhancing your professional skills.
Locations you may join:
We’re looking for people with a passion for technology, who are curious and want to continually learn and improve our products and services.
We’re committed to hiring diverse candidates from all different backgrounds and experiences. We’re looking to help those underrepresented in technology gain the right skills to join our team. We have identified that this underrepresented group includes female, LGBT, Black, Asian and other ethnic minority candidates as well as candidates with disabilities. However, please note that all applications will be considered on merit. Our multi-week intensive Java training will start your career in technology. If you have a passion for innovation, technology and financial services, this program will help you develop into an industry-leading professional. Because we’re looking for those with fresh perspectives, your ideas and experiences will be valued from the beginning.
- A demonstrated interest in building coding skills and pursuing a career in software engineering
- A well-rounded academic background is important — a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree is preferred
- You should have graduated and be available to start on the Tech Connect Program in July 2021
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exceptional problem solving ability
- Quick learner with logical-thinking skills
29 November, 2020