2021 Quantitative Analytics – Off-Cycle Internship
Our Off-Cycle Internship Program begins in Spring or Summer, depending on your academic schedule. Your professional growth and development will be supported throughout the internship program via project work related to your academic and professional interests, mentorship, engaging speaker series with senior leaders and more. Full-time employment offers may be extended upon successful completion of the program.
You’ll have the chance to:
- Understand the role of integrity and transparency in dealing with regulators, clients and business partners
- Work collaboratively across the entire organization to find and solve problems before they grow
- Come up with innovative ways to solve challenges and answer queries
- Work on complex problems that require creative solutions
- Manage relationships with clients, regulators and stakeholders to minimize risks and follow laws in various locations
We are looking for innovative problem-solvers with a passion for developing complex solutions that support our global business.
Key Qualifications include:
- Enrolled in a master’s or Ph.D. degree program in math, science, engineering, computer science, economics or other quantitative fields
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills and demonstrated research skills
- Mastery of advanced mathematics (probability theory, stochastic calculus, partial differential equations, numerical analysis, statistics, econometrics) or the ability to program using C++, Java, C# or Python
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to present findings to a non-technical audience
Desirable skills include:
- Knowledge of options pricing theory, trading algorithms or financial regulations
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you unique: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.