2021 EMEA Corporate Analyst Development Program - Summer Internship
Spend your summer working with our industry experts to improve processes and identify opportunities that support our global businesses. You'll make meaningful contributions while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment.
What we offer
This 10-week program — a talent pipeline for our full-time rotational Corporate Analyst Development Program — will provide you with the opportunity to work with colleagues across various lines of business to drive growth, ensure operational effectiveness, manage risk and maintain our global reputation for excellence. You’ll gain insight into how our businesses come together to serve our clients around the world.
You’ll finish the Summer Analyst program ready for your next career move. Many of our high-performing interns receive full-time offers from the firm.
During the internship you will have the opportunity to develop your foundational skills within one of our lines of business or corporate functions, in one of three core business disciplines:
- Analytics: Lead or participate in projects/tasks that involve data analysis methods driven by business need. Identify connections between business opportunities/challenges and underlying data. Compile and present analysis back to stakeholders in a concise and effective manner.
- Project Management: Participate in/drive various phases of a project life cycle. Engage the right resources and build relationships to meet project goals. Track, analyze, report and address project issues, identify, document and vet potential solutions.
- Process Improvement: Lead the development of a critical process improvement initiative, which may include improvements in process, organization, people and/or technology. Collect, consolidate, and organize data to perform analyses, test hypotheses and size opportunities. Synthesize findings and formulate recommendations and develop change support materials for improvements.
You'll gain a comprehensive view of the firm by working in one of these disciplines. You’ll build your knowledge, network and experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Upon successful completion of the 10 week internship, you may receive an offer of full-time employment
We're looking for leaders with the vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change.
- A well-rounded academic background is essential
- An expected graduation year 2022
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong team player who is proactive, responsive and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Aptitude to digest large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiasm for financial services
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organisation
Talent is the currency of our business. Our commitment to providing best-in-class industry solutions is enabled by you. In turn, we offer a framework for career growth through unmatched training, experiences and access across our businesses in over 100 countries. Our collaborative culture is designed to support your success — wherever it takes you.
29 November, 2020