Junior Account Manager
JustPark is a leader in its field. With over 5m registered customers we’re used by over 30% of motorists across the UK. Our award-winning product is backed by some of the world’s leading investors and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
As a Junior Account Manager you'll be pivotal in owning the post-sale customer relationship with a portfolio of our smaller B2B accounts across the UK. Working closely with the Account Manager you will provide support on the larger B2B accounts. By developing customer relationships and through process management and organisation, you'll ensure our clients have what they need to be successful as a JustPark client. This role will sit in the Client Success team and you will be a key player in contributing to the team's KPIs of proactively growing and retaining clients.
Here's what you can expect from your day to day:
- Act as the front line client expert, working with internal teams such as finance and operations to solve issues in a timely manner, and work proactively to put in solutions to prevent reoccurring issues
- Manage the team’s inbox and handle any existing client queries and internal escalations, proactively following up to ensure everything is resolved.
- Talking to clients a key aspect of the role, therefore you will be speaking on the phone/zoom to clients for a large part of your time, with most of this being proactive outreach
- Work alongside operations to refine day to day processes and ensure we are working efficiently as a wider team, and each team has the information they need to manage and on-board new clients and car parks
- Work with the marketing and inside sales teams to implement and manage a ‘tech touch’ communications approach for our client portfolio, constantly looking for new ways to connect with our clients, and telling them about JustPark’s innovations
- Assist the team on administrative support across our CRM systems and other tasks as needed
- Assist in preparing Business Review presentations
- Identify areas for process improvement and make suggestions for improvements, taking ownership in their implementation
- Take ownership of your role and of any clients that come your way, owning and solving queries, tasks and issues in a timely manner, and keeping all relevant internal stakeholders fully informed
- Whilst we are working from home currently and all client meetings are conducted virtually, when we do return to normality, travel may be required to meet with clients and shadow client meetings with the Account Manager/team lead as needed for development and client support
- The successful candidate will be driven to grow a client facing career
- You will have a proven track record of proactivity and drive in whatever you have worked on previously
- Strong attention to detail is crucial
- Confident picking up the phone and starting a Zoom and speaking directly with clients
- Curiosity is key - you need to be the kind of person who is constantly asking questions and looking to understand the ‘Why’
- Experience working with CRM tools, ideally Gainsight and Hubspot is desirable but not essential, eagerness to learn is key
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. So whether you need to work hours that suit you or work remotely, we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it's not all about work! That's why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats