Music Charts Operation Trainee Analyst French Speaking 2021
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies. Kantar’s 30,000 people based in more than 100 countries help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow. Nobody knows people better than Kantar. We provide insight and inspiration to help our clients, our people and society to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.
Our insights colleagues are experts in human understanding. With expertise covering brand, innovation, creative, media, commerce and customer experience, they help clients define what brands should stand for, how to disrupt and renew their offer, how to connect with audiences and how to win with consumers and customers.
The Charts Team at Kantar are looking for a unique individual who loves music, is interested in data, and can speak French!
Each day is varied, there is always something new – one minute you may be speaking to a marketing director at a record label, the next discussing data quality with one of largest streaming services in the world. Day to day you’ll be responsible for ensuring our insight continues to be the world class product we have a global reputation for.
You’ll be working with a team of dedicated individuals whose attention to detail and research skills are second to none that together as a group make a close team that will support you in your development. Not only do we work hard, we also play hard and the team can always be seen at the BRITs or having an outing somewhere! We truly are one of the best teams to work in at Kantar!
Kantar Charts Unit produces consumer sales insight and analysis on a daily, next day cycle for some of Europe’s major entertainment markets. This data is used by the industry to inform market size and share measurements and plan strategic marketing campaigns as well as by related media clients to reflect popular consumption patterns in a multitude of charts.
With almost 27 years of continued provision of this vital analysis for the UK, Kantar has also produced this data for Ireland since 2017 and embarks upon the same service arrangement for France from January 1st 2021.
In this role, you will play a vital part in ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of chart production across each of the territories.
You will need effective communication skills in order to liaise across our varied client base. As part of our client group will be situated in France, a good level of spoken and written French is required.
Some of your duties, on a rota basis, will include out of hours evening and weekend work. Time in lieu will be accrued for the weekend duty shifts.
You will report directly into one of the Charts Operation Managers and work closely with the Charts Senior Operation Executives as well as co-operatively alongside other members of the Charts Operation team.
- You will have responsibility for maintaining professional day-to-day relationship with our client group and acquire an understanding of their business, key aims and challenges.
- You will co-ordinate with the Charts Operation Managers and Charts Senior Operation Executives to ensure that the team’s workload is effectively carried out.
- You will be part of the weekly duty team on a rota basis.
- Of course you won’t be doing this on your own. You will have all the support of the Charts Operations Managers, Senior Operation Executives and The Charts Unit Managing Director who will ensure you have the tools, and enhance the skills, required to perform in this role.
- Able to work under your own initiative and as a member of a small team
- Be capable of meeting deadlines and making informed decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to meet client expectations with the ability to build relationships across our diverse client group.
- Good communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively in French.
- Interest in data and numbers.
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Desire to share ideas with colleagues and contribute to the overall team success.
- Passion, drive and a pride in your work output.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.