Administrative Internship 2022
KBR’s global business comprises two main segments – Sustainable Technology Solutions (STS) and Government Solutions (GS). This role sits within STS in the Integrated Solutions business unit. Integrated Solutions is the engineering and project delivery group providing services which include front-end and detailed engineering, procurement, construction services, and program management primarily in the hydrocarbons and energy transition industries.
The Administrative Intern provides part time administrative support to the team at KBR Leatherhead office. Flexible working can be discussed.
The Intern is expected to represent the Organization in a manner that is consistent with KBR’s core ideology and the philosophy.
KBR Leatherhead Internship is designed to provide the following:
- Experience in a working environment
- Meaningful work assignments
- Introduction to KBR corporate culture
- Chance to network with experienced executives and leadership
- Coordinate communications by receiving and forwarding emails and notices
- Provide routine clerical / secretarial duties as required
- Coordinate with the team to facilitate organization mission
- Provide back up to other administrative assistants on an ad-hoc basis
- Enjoy problem solving and is numbers driven
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Coordinate and prepare materials for all presentations to senior management
- Under direct supervision, perform assignments designed to develop professional or technical work knowledge and abilities requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related tasks
- Relevant degree such as Bachelor's and College Degree in Communications, Education, Business, Graduate, Human Resources, Business/Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Management
- A strong knowledge of computer equipment, proficient in spreadsheet development (Excel), word processing (MS Office), and standard office equipment
- Strong administrative skills with emphasis on organizational abilities
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision and work well in a team environment when needed
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks is essential
- Good human relations skills are required
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
KBR Company Information
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. Through collaboration with our customers, we’re defining tomorrow’s challenges, then providing the solutions and services to overcome those challenges, always maintaining our commitment to total safety and reliability.
At KBR, we partner with government and industry clients to provide purposeful and comprehensive solutions with an emphasis on efficiency and safety. With a full portfolio of services, proprietary technologies and expertise, our employees are ready to handle projects and missions throughout their entire lifecycle, from planning and design to sustainability and maintenance. Whether at the bottom of the ocean or in outer space, our clients trust us to deliver the impossible on a daily basis.
Working at KBR means being rewarded for your contributions. In addition to competitive benefits and professional development, our people are empowered to use all their potential, creating meaningful change for themselves and our clients. We attract the best minds in the world because our expertise thrives on creativity, resourcefulness and collaboration. That is how we supply our clients with cutting-edge solutions and services.
As the needs of the world change, we’re ready to respond and guide the way forward with strategic, sustainable, and technological advancements grounded in more than a century of practical application and execution.