Europe Graduate Programme 2021 - Commercial
We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, a diverse mix of brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
This programme will see you getting involved in, projects and decisions that take our market-leading brands out to millions more customers. You’ll work across our treasured brands – reinvigorating them, finding new ways to connect with our customers, and identifying fresh opportunities in new markets.
Get ready to
Tackle a mix of long and short-term projects in everything from brand communications and packaging design to digital marketing and product development. And prepare to get your head around a lot of data, because everything we do needs to be based on customer insight.
Choose it because
You’ll get to experience so many different aspects of our company and the markets we’re in. You’ll be able to unleash your creative side from time and time. And you’ll see the whole process from start to finish – from initial customer insights to eventual products on the shelf.
You’re passionate about food, have a thirst for sales, marketing or category management and can’t wait to work in an exciting, fast paced environment.
- You’re likely to be based in the UK/Ireland throughout the program however you may be required to relocate/travel as part of this role.
- Flexibility and willingness to work where the business needs you is really important to us.
Joining us means being supported by, and learning from, talented people who really care about what they do. You’ll get bags of responsibility early on, and we’ll be open to your ideas. And because we’re always looking to the future, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Our current CEO Edmond Scanlon joined us as a grad. How far will you go?
What you'll need
- Right to work in Europe
- Minimum 2:1 degree in business related discipline preferred
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Digital marketing experience
- Strong presentation, analytical and verbal reasoning skills
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organisation is a key requirement
Nice to have
- Fluency in a second European Language
- Internship placement is advantageous