Supply Chain Europe Graduate Programme 2021
At Kerry we’re obsessed with food and with an ambition to provide 1 billion people access to more sustainable nutrition, this isn’t a ‘typical’ graduate programme. But then, you’re not a typical graduate.
With over 26,000 employees, sales in over 150+ countries and 130 different manufacturing locations we are ambitious and continually growing. If you’re looking for responsibility and exposure to meaningful projects and if you have an open and flexible approach, then a career at Kerry could be right for you.
Supply Chain is at the heart of all operations from sourcing raw materials right through to delivering the end product to our customers. Working closely with our customers and our internal colleagues, we are able to manage one of the most complex supply chains.
Previous graduates in Supply Chain have progressed into Supply Chain Management, Operations Management and Purchasing Management.
In addition to the Supply Chain Graduate Development Programme, Kerry is also committed to your growth as a Supply Chain professional. We will support you to achieve either your CIPS or APICS professional qualification.
As a Supply Chain graduate, you will
- Play an essential role in internal coordination between Production, Finance, Procurement and Customer Service, to ensure that Kerry can meet its customers’ demands through efficient balance of materials and the finished goods supply chain.
- Support the management of the Supply Chain team, improving its effectiveness by implementing relevant Supply Chain principles, and challenging current practices.
- Have the opportunity to work on projects to ensure best practice Supply Chain roll out, while contributing to further site-wide challenges and other initiatives that have impact on Supply Chain across the business.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics
- Eligible to work within the EU without visa restrictions
- Exceptional problem solving skills;
- Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results;
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed;
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own;
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organisation is a key requirement
- Fluency in a European language such as French, Spanish, Italian or German is an advantage
- Internship experience is an advantage
- Experience with SAP is an advantage