Graduate Consulting Sales Dublin 2021
We are searching for ambitious graduates who are hungry to succeed and looking to advance their career within Consulting Sales.
We provide a 4 - 8 week training programme which aims to give you a strong technical understanding of our products and an idea of what you will encounter out on the road. However, this is only the start of your continued training and development which will take place throughout your career at KEYENCE!
KEYENCE is a world leader in Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement and Microscopes. Founded in Japan in 1974, KEYENCE has experienced rapid growth and is now turning over more than $5 billion global sales per year. We also operate on over 50% profit due to our Direct Sales model!
We have been listed on Forbes “The World’s Most Innovative Companies” Top 100 for 8 consecutive years since its inception in 2011 and we have over 250,000 clients worldwide, including the main blue chip manufacturers.
- Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory within Ireland
- Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- To be a key contributor to our dynamic, close knit sales team
- To be able to work in a fast paced environment where no two weeks are the same
- Degree educated in any discipline
- A hunger to succeed and over achieve
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland, with occasional travel to the UK for company meetings
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in Ireland
- Starting Salary - €31K
- Quarterly Bonus
- Company car
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Contribution to Private Healthcare
- Full Expensed Business Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone