Corporate Strategy Manager MBA Internship
This is a unique internship opportunity to join a successful and highly valued team that works closely with King’s Executive Leadership in shaping our long- term strategy and roadmap, and in making mission- critical decisions of the business. The team also supports the implementation of new business initiatives that ‘move the needle’ for King. This role reports to the Corporate Strategy Director.
You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively across key parts of our business, including our game teams, technology, marketing, and business performance You will be responsible for managing and/or leading a dynamic mix of high- impact projects, many of which are inherently complex and cross- functional in nature. Along the way, you will not only build expertise in our industry, but also develop your skills as a business leader.
- Support the development of our overarching strategy, including building short-/long- term plans for our existing Franchises and New IP, new business opportunities assessment, distribution and partnership strategies, etc.;
- Identify, analyse and evaluate mission- critical business decisions through thorough, fact- based analysis, business case modelling, and cross- functional collaboration;
- Work both independently and with stakeholders from across the broader King organisation to drive alignment and buy- in, and to deliver impact through implementation of our strategic initiatives
We are looking for an independent and strategic self- starter who can make convincing, fact- based arguments with a track record of impact delivery in a highly ambiguous environment.
- Currently enrolled in an MBA programme at a leading institution
- Experience at a top- tier consulting firm and/or experience in a corporate strategy or business operations team of a leading Media or Technology firm;
- Ability to think creatively, frame and structure complex problems, and lead substantially complex modules on strategic projects;
- Excellent skills in financial modelling and business case development;
- Impeccable written and oral presentation skills;
- Proven ability to operate effectively in cross- functional settings – ability to work with stakeholders from a broad range of backgrounds, at all levels of the organisation;
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done;
- Interest and motivation for gaming;
- Previous work experience in or exposure to one or more of the following sectors: gaming, consumer mobile, consumer internet and/or advertising;
Apply now! All applications need to be in English. This internship will take place in Summer 2021.
Our application deadline is 28th March 2021, however we recruit on an ongoing basis, so early application is advised to avoid disappointment.
Please note that this internship will likely be carried out on a remote basis. We are keeping this under review, and will provide final confirmation closer to the date on which the internship is due to commence, but you should assume the internship will be remote. To be considered for this opportunity you would need to be a resident of, and eligible to work in, a country where King is located, as King can only facilitate local hires in order to comply with its legal and tax obligations. These countries are: UK, Spain, Sweden, Germany, Malta. If you are resident and eligible to work in one of these countries you are free to apply for a remote internship in any of the other King locations listed here (even if it’s not the country you’re resident in). Please note that we will require evidence of your residence and eligibility to work as part of the internship application process.