Finance Manager MBA Internship
Kingsters in Finance are a truly commercial bunch. We focus on using our unique view into the numbers to see trends and opportunities that are developing within King and devise innovative solutions to complex problems in forecasting, accounting, compliance and project management.
We have an opportunity for a Finance Manager MBA Intern to join our team and support the corporate and strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting processes. With a great attitude, flexibility and superb time management skills, you will have an opportunity to gain a deep understanding of our business.
Your role within our Kingdom
- Develop accurate and insightful analysis for the business that is shared with executive leadership, finance business partner teams and Activision Group Finance;
- As part of the consolidation, review results for accuracy and reasonableness, feeding back adjustments and ensuring consistency across all areas;
- Work closely with the planning team to flow top- line revenue, performance marketing and operating expenses through for total P&L, Cash- flow and Balance Sheet planning;
- Proactively lead issues and in a timely manner;
- Have feasible timetables with all stakeholders to ensure timely delivery and outputs;
- Establish credibility within the team by being a true business partner to our internal finance stakeholders, fostering a culture of integrity and providing supportive challenge;
- Provide routine and ad hoc reporting to the business in a form that accurately and clearly articulates the key points and provides analysis & insight;
- Share information concisely in PowerPoint using visuals/graphics appropriate to the audience.
Skills to create thrills
- Currently enrolled in an MBA programme at a leading institution;
- Commercial acumen with the ability to see the bigger picture and effectively collaborate to help influence senior leadership and business partners;
- Advanced excel skill and experience and initiative in building robust financial models;
- Proven track record in timely turnaround on frequent and regular forecasting and budgeting;
- Excellent quantitative, written, and presentation and graph building skills; innovative, organised and thorough;
- Strategic thought leadership skills and creativity;
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written;
- Finance related degree education or equivalent experience;
- Hyperion systems experience or similar large enterprise software;
- Prior experience within a global mobile gaming company or a company with a similar business model is a plus;
- Having an excellent understanding of the full range of revenue drivers and marketing channels open to an online business like ours.
Apply now! All applications need to be in English. This internship will take place in Summer 2021.
Our application deadline is 28th March 2021, however we recruit on an ongoing basis, so early application is advised to avoid disappointment.
Please note that this internship will likely be carried out on a remote basis. We are keeping this under review, and will provide final confirmation closer to the date on which the internship is due to commence, but you should assume the internship will be remote. To be considered for this opportunity you would need to be a resident of, and eligible to work in, a country where King is located, as King can only facilitate local hires in order to comply with its legal and tax obligations. These countries are: UK, Spain, Sweden, Germany, Malta. If you are resident and eligible to work in one of these countries you are free to apply for a remote internship in any of the other King locations listed here (even if it’s not the country you’re resident in). Please note that we will require evidence of your residence and eligibility to work as part of the internship application process.