Finance & Accounting Graduate Chirk 2022
Kronospan has an exciting opportunity for a Finance & Accounting Graduate Trainee to join the team based in Chirk, North Wales. This is a full time, permanent position offering an attractive remuneration package
Kronospan is a privately owned, world leading manufacturer employing more than 18,000 people across 47 manufacturing sites worldwide. As an expanding family business in a dynamic environment, our people are the key to our success.
- Excellent medium-term development opportunities for the right person looking for a strong career in Finance.
- Learning the business from the bottom up, the successful candidate will develop a broad range of finance & accountancy skills, knowledge and experience via significant exposure to our operations.
- You will embark on a flexible graduate programme which includes undertaking real responsibility sooner rather than later, as well as the opportunity to continue your professional development through formal learning
- The role will encompass involvement with our accounting control systems, statutory & management accounts, internal auditing, and some legal & compliance responsibilities
- Committed and flexible, you will have been awarded a relevant degree, achieved in the last 2 years, with a minimum 2:1 classification
- A keen interest in finance based subjects, you will be able to provide evidence that you have used these transferrable skills previously, either in work-based situations or when supporting local organisations such as charities or sports clubs
- Willingness to travel abroad & to undertake professional qualification.
- Strong MS skills, specifically Excel & Access
- Strong analytical & modelling skills
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- High level of personal initiative and commitment
Just some of what we are able to offer includes –
- Attractive remuneration package
- Exciting and challenging work
- Continued training, support and career development including professional qualifications
- The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to excellence