Junior FinCrime Analyst 2021
We’re on a mission to build the world’s greatest social bank. We believe that banking needs to change for the better. When money is used correctly, it can transform our daily lives and positively impact the planet.
We’re searching for a resourceful and enthusiastic Junior Financial Crime Crime Analyst, who will support the establishing a First Line FinCrime Operations function which will be appropriate for a growing regulated organisation.
About the Team
We are a multi-disciplined team of experienced technology, banking, customer experience, marketing, and legal professionals who share a passion for the company’s mission and believe in a collaborative approach to creating the greatest social bank. We are building a diverse team of inquisitive people who want to understand customer needs and behaviour so we can develop innovative products that change people’s lives for good.
What you’ll do
- Perform day to day tasks of transaction monitoring, reviewing PEPs and Sanctions screening alerts, helping with customer onboarding queries (KYC).
- Manage and work AML/CTF and fraud investigations from end to end, including drafting Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs).
- Proactively identify financial crime trends through data analysis.
- Support the Senior Financial Crime Crime Analyst, in the optimisation and update of existing processes, systems and procedures.
You’ll need to have
- Interest in a wide range of aspects of the Compliance or Anti Financial Crime
- Awareness in the financial services sector
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
- Ambition to help us build a world-class Fincrime ops team
You’ll have an advantage if you
- Have a tertiary degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or Law
- Have worked in a Compliance or Anti Financial Crime role
- Are familiar with Financial Crime typologies
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and share options
- Access to our company pension scheme (currently 3% employer contribution).
- 25 days annual leave + UK bank holidays + your birthday off.
- Personal Health days
- Blended office/remote working - currently most of us are working remotely but we are planning to return to work from our Holborn office for 1-2 days a week the time once safe to do so.
- Access to a modern, bustling office in Holborn, Central London with a free gym as much as suits your working style/requirements.
- High degree of autonomy with support from an experienced and supportive team
- Room to grow and excel within a fast paced, high grow growing start-up
- An ethically conscious company that is truly trying to change the whats most broken about the industry
- All the equipment you need to work effectively, usually a Macbook Pro as standard.
We are firmly committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace in which all employees are valued, respected, safe, supported, and listened to without judgement or prejudice. These principles apply to all, regardless of race or ethnicity, age, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, mental or physical ability, religion, appearance, political beliefs, educational background, class, and position or tenure within the company. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are central to the direction we take at Kroo, and are considered across all aspects of our business.