Corporate Development Internship 2022
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
We’re looking for a Corporate Development intern to join Kry / Livis’s 10-12 weeks paid internship program and become a part of our Corporate Development team. As a member of our team, you’ll help us drive growth at Kry / Livi through M&A, joint ventures & partnerships, and other strategic activities.
- You’ll help identify and evaluate acquisition opportunities, and prepare acquisition memos for Management and Board of Directors’ approvals
- You’ll play a role in end-to-end deal execution including due diligence, financial analysis & modelling and project management
- You’ll help in the preparation of materials for our existing and potential new investors
- You’ll contribute to other strategic priorities of the Corporate Development team, including responsibilities related to strategic planning and corporate finance
- You are in a full time MBA program and plan to graduate in 2022 or 2023.
- You have previous experience from management consulting, investment banking or VC/private equity investing (experience in healthcare and/or tech is ideal, but not required).
- You have the ability to conduct thorough research and analysis, and translate findings to clear, concise, and actionable recommendations across a growing organization
- You’re an independent thinker who thinks strategically and creatively and takes ownership of projects
- You are a true team player who works collaboratively with colleagues from diverse backgrounds
This is an opportunity for you to become a valued member in one of our teams over the summer. You’ll be making a real and meaningful impact on how we build better and more accessible healthcare while working closely with our knowledgeable managers and team members.
The program will be packed with opportunities for you to connect and engage with the intern class through social activities and learning sessions. When the summer comes to an end there could be an opportunity for you to join us full-time, part-time or conduct your thesis with us.
During the internship program you can choose to work from one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home. We won’t be able to support you with visa sponsorship or relocation but we have the opportunity to hire candidates that are based in and are authorized to work in France, Germany, Sweden, Romania or the UK
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
You can expect the following timeline.
Application period - December - February
Application review & interviews - February - March
Offer out - March
Program Start: May/June