Machine Learning Engineer Graduate Programme
Do you want to work in a role where you could be working on exciting projects such as forecasting customer behaviour, predicting fashion trends, or detecting fraud? Do you enjoy problem solving and feeling challenged? Do you have strong mathematical skills and want to enhance your skill set with training and development opportunities? Kubrick Group is an award-winning data, AI and next generation consultancy with a twist. We exist to overcome the talent shortage that has existed for too long, and help organisations transform.
At Kubrick we seek bright, curiously minded graduates and junior professionals to embark on first-class training, which is designed and led by industry experts, and expose them to exciting client projects for two years+ where they can take their career to the next level. You do not need any experience within the Data industry to join us as we bridge the gap between the skills you do have and those required to become a successful Data consultant.
Kubrick's Machine Learning Engineers assist our clients by extracting value from data by integrating deep knowledge from multiple disciplines such as mathematics, computer science and domain knowledge to draw meaningful insights, predict trends and increase efficiency within an organisation. If these sorts of projects excite you Kubrick would like to hear from you as we are looking for our next intake of Machine Learning Engineers!
The Training – What to Expect
- Embark on your exciting 15-week paid training period in our data labs in London and then get to work for one of our most exciting clients in the UK.
- Be taught all the latest technology skills relevant to data challenges such as Python, SQL, Spark, Cloud Computing, NoSQL and DevOps.
- Learn about the most industry relevant data science techniques
- Apply data science algorithms to solve practical real-world problems.
- Receive soft skills training including office basics, communication skills, networking, career management, interview practice, transitioning to client site and many more.
Here’s what one of our Machine Learning Engineers in training had to say about the programme..
“The trainers are amazing and teach from strong experience whilst also keeping material very current. Honestly couldn't recommend the MLE stream enough for anyone who wants to kick start their career in machine learning!”
- Use Machine Learning and predictive modelling to foresee and solve potential customer problems before they happen for a telecommunications client
- Build chatbots to enhance customer experience
- Improve health treatments and food nutrition for pets using Natural Language Processing on vets’ notes
Here's why you need to apply
- £32k year one salary, rising to £40k in your second year
- 15 weeks paid training by our industry experts in agile teams
- Deployment on projects with an amazing client to strengthen learning
- Career development opportunities and access to a wide range of benefits
- Ongoing support from a dedicated consultant relationship manager
What we need from you
- Educated to degree level, preferably with a strong quantitative component, with A level mathematics or statistics and minimum of 120 new (300 old) UCAS points
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Strong interest in data and technology
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- A strong work ethic and commitment to producing high quality solutions
- Geographic flexibility; you must be able to attend training in London and then be placed either in London or around the UK.
Kubrick strongly believe that the data industry should embrace diversity in its teams. There is a current under-representation of women starting careers in data, AI, and next generation technology, which is why Kubrick actively aim to attract more women into the field. Our commitment to gender diversity is reflected in our hiring efforts, with 40% of our employees being female – an impressive 24% higher than the industry average.