Investment Consulting Graduate Programme Winchester September 2024
Your investment adventure starts here!
Dive into the world of LCP, where your journey in investment consulting isn't just about crunching numbers, instead striking a fascinating balance between technical work and consulting. You will be using data and complex models to explore vast financial landscapes, advising industry giants, and having a genuine impact.
- Strategic advice: You will use complex models to evaluate past performance and future risks associated with different asset classes, with a view to identifying optimal investment strategies. This includes detailed consideration of responsible investing, so that we can help shape a better future.
- Engaging Communication: You’ll be involved in providing detailed written advice and verbal advice to clients, helping simplify and convey complex ideas to clients, fostering positive collaborative relationships through various channels from emails to face-to-face meetings.
- Diverse Client consulting: Get involved in advising a range of clients including some of the largest pension schemes in the country, charities, and insurance companies.
- Market knowledge: Remain updated on financial market shifts and how they impact clients and their performance against their objectives. You will be involved, from the start of your career, in helping LCP search the market for the best investment managers to implement clients’ chosen strategies.
Your growth pathway
- Graduate Training Programme: We provide a tailored series of sessions spanning broad professional and technical training across your first four years – all geared towards helping you hit the ground running in your work as an investment consultant.
- Mastering Presentation: Whether you're a seasoned speaker or new to the spotlight, our initiatives like "LCP Speaking Club" and "LCP Xtra" are crafted to refine your presentation prowess, ensuring you're always client-ready.
- Mentoring & On-the-Job Training: Beyond formal training, build experience across a range of client projects, backed by our robust mentoring system.
- Impactful Connections: Engage with industry leaders, innovators, and fellow professionals, broadening your horizons and opportunities.
Why should you choose LCP?
- Vibrant Culture: Build your career in an environment brimming with fun, collaboration, and mutual growth.
- Competitive package: Attractive, flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Your Wellbeing: We don't just care about your work; we care about YOU. Our benefits are structured to bolster your overall wellbeing, ensuring you're always at the top of your game.
- A Celebration of Diversity: At LCP, every voice matters. We champion a space where all forms of diversity are celebrated, ensuring everyone feels seen, heard, and valued.
- One office culture: You can choose to apply for a role at either our London or Winchester office, to suit your preference. Our one office culture, with collaborative cross office working, ensures you will get equal opportunities, recognition and career progression regardless of your choice of location.
Ready to embark on a career journey where your potential has no bounds and you can power possibility? LCP awaits you.
LCP is committed to making our opportunities accessible to all. If you would like to talk to someone about any adjustments you may need to assist with your application process, please contact Emma Lindley in our Early Careers recruitment team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential conversation.