This is a fantastic opportunity for highly motivated individuals who are looking for a rewarding career within the Salesforce eco-system. TalentPath is available to high achieving young people from underrepresented backgrounds in South London.
Qualification & Training
Successful applications will receive free training via a two-week bootcamp designed to introduce you to the world of salesforce.com. We will help you to understand the platform, it’s potential and what it takes to secure employment within the eco-system. Our expert trainers will help you prepare for and complete the Salesforce administrator certification.
Once you are qualified, we introduce you to employers who are seeking motivated, engaged and talented young people to join their teams as apprentices. You could work as an in house Salesforce Admin or as a Salesforce Consultant.
What you will learn
- What is Salesforce?
- The Basics
- Building on the basics
- Reports and Dashboards
- User Management
- Managing Data
- Sales and Service Processes
- Security and Record Access
- Salesforce Extra
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good presentation skills
- Self-driven and enthusiastic about Salesforce and a can-do attitude
- Ability to problem solve, negotiate and persuade
- Keen interest in Salesforce
- Enthusiastic about their work