Trade Marketing Internship
• Establish success standards for trade marketing to understand performance, identify key reports and data sources
• Work with local market-based LEGO trade marketing teams & e-commerce managers to collate & track key data. Interpret and share this analysis with global, regional and local stakeholders
• Support senior regional trade marketing managers in post-campaign reviews, capturing input from local trade marketing teams, consolidating and developing holistic learning for future campaigns.
• Develop an approach for ongoing tracking of investment for both instore and digital retail activations, to ensure marketing investment is in line with shopper behaviour.
• Present competitor findings to key partners, bringing to life the latest picture of the retail landscape and identifying ideas and opportunities to enhance LEGO brand experiences.
• Support Western European trade marketing to showcase key activities across the business working with the PR and Brand relations colleagues.
Play your part in our team
The Western European Marketing Team helps to shape the global marketing agenda, translates into regional priorities and creates regional frameworks for execution. The team covers the functional areas of digital marketing, trade marketing, media management, marketing planning, marketing performance and brand management.
• Working towards a Bachelor’s degree
• Passion for understanding shopper behaviour and different retail environments both instore and online.
• Ability to analyse large data sets, distil insights and present actionable learnings
• A continuous improvement mentality with the ability to connect takeaways back to commercial and marketing objectives.
• Strong communication (verbal and written) and confident presentation skills.
• Proactivity and confidence to make decisions, manage expectations and meet deadlines.
What you can expect from us
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
"Bring your energy & proactive approach to help us improve the LEGO Group’s instore and digital retail experiences through establishing measurement standards, supporting strong campaign evaluations and seeking out competitor ways of working.
The team will challenge and empower you to succeed and develop in a wonderful, international team committed to supporting business growth and ultimately to supporting our mission to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow!"