Graduate IT Business System Functional Analyst
Leonardo is an international leader in electronic and information technologies for defence systems, aerospace, data, infrastructures, land security and protection and sustainable ’smart’ solutions. We are globally renowned and are continually expanding, offering exciting opportunities to talented individuals who want to work at the forefront of our technology. With the majority of our engineers having chartered status, you can look forward to working with highly skilled professionals that are passionate about their work.
Our 2 year Graduate Programme
On joining the Leonardo graduate programme, you will unlock a wealth of development opportunities and further learning. You will receive mentoring, coaching and support to achieve your personal goals and accreditation from your professional body.
At Leonardo, we have some of the Industry’s most sophisticated technology at our fingertips, and we rely on having the very best employees to maintain our competitive edge. As one of our graduates, you will be working for a company at the cutting edge of technology, as well as enhancing your skills and business acumen, opening up your horizons to the diverse and dynamic ways in which your degree can be used.
We have created a programme across our UK sites that value those who continuously ask questions and look to resolve problems through creative and innovative thinking. We will demand a high degree of customer focus and work performance from you in order to meet our operational challenges.
Graduate IT Business System Functional Analyst Job Description
To implement business process enhancing SAP solutions using standard SAP functionality and customisation were necessary. Deliver both early life support for new SAP solutions and support to established in-house developed SAP solutions. Add value to existing business processes / procedures by improving efficiency and effectiveness.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Design, configuration and testing in the various SAP Modules used by Leonardo UK.
- Work with the Business to analyse. requirements, design and deliver SAP based business solutions.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Work with the SAP Business Experts and ABAP resource to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Provide support for data migration projects as and when required.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for business related processes.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
All of our roles require (a) a minimum of an upper Second class Bachelors/Integrated Masters degree, or (b) a higher degree, such as a MSc or PhD.
Preferably Degree Qualification in one of the following;
- Administration and Information Technology
- Business and Information Technology
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
Knowledge or experience of SAP S/4 HANA is desirable.
Please note that in order to apply for this opportunity you must be eligible for UK Security Clearance. Normally this is to the level of Security Check (typically known as “SC”) for our business.