Industrial Placements 2021
Looking for a great start to your career in technology, earning and learning on a professionally accredited, award-winning scheme? We are looking to recruit the experts of the future on to our Industrial Placement Scheme.
We have created a programme across our UK site that not only increases your technical skills but gives you the opportunity to work on meaningful real-life projects alongside experienced engineers and graduates across our business. You will receive coaching and support to achieve your personal goals and work in multidisciplinary teams to gain as much experience across the product lifecycle from your time in industry, as possible.
As our end goal is for you to join our Graduate Development Scheme once you have completed your studies, the organisation will assist your development to become an outstanding engineer. Our one-year Programme allows undergraduates to complete projects designed to provide practical experience within the organisation.
How will we support you?
Leonardo values their people and we reward commitment with a competitive remuneration and flexible benefits package including:
- Competitive starting salary & relocation allowance (subject to eligibility)
- Generous holiday entitlement and flexible working arrangements
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare options
- Employee discounts with selected suppliers (including gym membership)
- Discounted coffee bar & restaurants at each site
- Free on-site parking
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
Mandatory Nationality and Security Clearance
Please note that in order to apply for this opportunity you must be eligible for UK Security Clearance. Normally this is to the level of Security Check (typically known as “SC”) for our business, but may need to be to a higher level for this particular role due to the nature of the projects and or programmes that the role will be supporting.
All of our Industrial Placement roles require a minimum of a predicted 2:1 grade in a relevant degree discipline. For technical roles please note that our preferred degree disciplines include Physics, Electronic Engineering or General Engineering
- It would be useful to include in your CV details of courses and projects you have undertaken at university
- We will support your personal development with appropriate training or coaching whilst you are with us.
- We work in a modern, flexible environment and will accommodate your personal needs wherever possible.