Graduate Sales Executive
Would you like to work for the UK’s largest specialist innovation funding consultancy?
Established in the UK in 2009, Leyton works with a wide range of companies across all industry sectors – from Agriculture to Physiotherapy, Construction to Yacht Building – to identify the most relevant innovation funding scenes for their business, and deliver maximum returns in tax funding. We currently have over 5,000 active clients in the UK and continue to deliver a 100% success rate for HMRC submissions.
Overview of the role
You will be working in a fun and sociable office, where you will be recognised and praised for your achievements. This is a team environment that suits people who enjoy working collaboratively.
You will be part of an inspiring and innovative work place, where people are the most important asset. We expect the very best from all our employees and support our teams every step of the way to help them achieve excellence. You will quickly acquire an in-depth knowledge of the various innovative funding schemes Leyton offers and will be provided with continual ongoing training and professional development opportunities within the business.
The main responsibility of this role is to generate as many high quality meetings as possible for the Business Development team. These meetings are generated by the Commercial Sales Executives cold calling decision makers at a targeted company, and discussing their requirements and what we have to offer with them.
What your responsibilities will be
- Working collaboratively in a dynamic team environment but also taking ownership for your workload and output
- Building strong relationships with Business Development teams
- Creating a pipeline of quality clients to cold call each day
- Utilising LinkedIn Sales Navigator and DueDil to help source your prospects
- Highlighting Leyton’s range of services to decision makers across a breadth of industries
What we are looking for
- An education to degree level or equivalent
- A desire to work in a highly lucrative sales role
- A team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a target-driven, professional environment
- A competitive attitude and ambitious career aspirations
- Inquisitive, innovative and knowledgeable mind-set
- Resilience and drive
- An interest in the world of corporate finance
- Sales experience (desirable but not essential)
What we will offer you
At Leyton, we ensure that all our employees are paid a salary and bonus structure that reflects both their role and their commitment. The salary for this position is £26k per annum, with a realistic OTE of £35k-£37k in your first year. The On Target Earnings are uncapped so the harder you work, the greater the rewards. We are proud that many individuals from our Sales Development Teams have progressed to a management Business Development role within 18 months, and in some cases, under 12 months.
In additional to excellent earning potential, our benefits include:
Private Healthcare and Dental
Access to Perkbox
Season ticket loan
Cycle to work scheme
Supporting of professional memberships
24 hour access to our bespoke training platform
Bring your dog to work policy
Annual charity days
A better way of supporting both clients and employees
Leyton is proud to have 1,500 employees working in 27 offices across 12 countries in Europe, North Africa and North America. We have highly qualified teams of consultants in Sales, Science, Tax, Engineering and Software who consistently deliver the highest quality work for clients.
If you're looking for a role which offers a dynamic and friendly environment with like-minded people, incredible earning potential, and a first class training and development programme, then please apply now!