Graduate Planner Birmingham 2024
Exciting Graduate Opportunity in Planning and Development Consultancy. Please note, we will be closing this vacancy on Friday 5 January 2024.
Are you a highly motivated graduate eager to embark on a career in a thriving and independent staff-owned planning and development consultancy?
We are seeking graduates who share our passion for shaping the most exciting projects across the UK. We were named Consultancy Practice of the Year at the 2023 RESI Awards and are honoured to be one of the 'Best Places to Work in Property' by Property Week magazine.
Why join Lichfields?
- Dynamic Environment: You'll be at the forefront of advising major clients on a diverse range of projects, offering you a chance to take on significant responsibilities right from the start and make a real difference.
- Competitive Rewards: Your hard work and dedication will be well-rewarded, both financially and in career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary and profit-sharing bonus scheme for all staff.
- Supportive Culture: At Lichfields, we foster a supportive and collaborative culture where we take care of one another and have a busy calendar of staff and client social events.
- Flexibility and Inclusivity: We prioritise flexibility and work-life balance and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, encouraging applicants from all backgrounds to apply. As part of the Government's Disability Confident Committed Employer scheme, we actively support candidates with disabilities.
- Professional Development: Our comprehensive graduate learning and development programme will sharpen your professional and interpersonal skills so your career can develop quickly. We aim to accelerate your progress towards becoming a certified member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) or Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) within the Planning and Development field, with the support of our dedicated MENTOR scheme.
- We are open to graduates in their final year of study or those with up to one year of relevant experience.
- A minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent at the undergraduate level is expected.
- A master's degree in RTPI/RICS accredited subjects (or predicted completion) is highly desirable.
Lichfields is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, marital status, or any other protected characteristics. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
If you would like to apply to one or more of our graduate vacancies, please click ‘apply now’ where you will need to upload your recent CV and a cover letter. Please state:
- Your preferred office location;
- Your subjects and grades at Degree, A level and GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications).
If your application is successful at the screening stage, you will be invited for an interview and asked to complete a numeracy and written assessment.
If you are inspired by what we stand for as a business, and seek to make a meaningful impact in planning and development, we invite you to join our dedicated team at Lichfields.