Community Success Lead German Speaker
Community Success Lead - German
At Limitless, we’re shaping the future of crowd service and customer engagement. We are a global, venture-backed, award-winning business, transforming the way customer service is delivered. Our AI-powered mobile solution connects Brand fans with other customers who can answer their questions “on demand” and rewards them for every question they answer correctly.
Our mission is to harness the combined power of brand advocates and marketplace technology to help businesses transform customer service into a valued experience. We were voted one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK by Deloitte in 2018. We are growing exponentially and looking for key members to be part of our pioneering team that is creating world-class customer experiences.
We’re looking for a talented Community Success Lead with native proficiency in English as well as fluent in German. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting a growing community of Brand Ambassadors, making sure the quality of their responses through the Limitless app are excellent, helping design learning materials and providing reporting and updates to our clients (brands like Microsoft, National Express The Daily Mail Group, Unilever, to name a few) and delivering on operational targets. The role is full time and based at our offices in Waterloo, London with some travel to client sites in the UK and overseas.
What you will do:
- Learn & keep up-to-date with Limitless’ evolving administrative tools for managing the Ambassador community
- Contribute to & implement new processes to increase productivity and efficiency, always focussing on continuous improvement
- Help develop our processes ensuring newly on-boarded Ambassadors have the necessary information and opportunity to succeed
- Conduct quality control through and feedback to Ambassadors as they go through their learning stages
- Review Ambassador performance data and proactively work to improve overall performance and service quality at both an individual (per Brand Ambassador) and group (community) levels
- Support in client set-up project management and ongoing development
- Designing learning material
- Feedback to clients on day to day needs as well as project performance
Skills and experience we'd like you to have:
- Native proficiency in English as well as fluent in German
- Experience in project set-up, learning and development, knowledge management or team leader role
- Problem solving: Can identify and resolve problems efficiently understanding root cause, while gathering and analysing data
- Bias for action, appetite for hands-on work, and hunger for quick learning and selfdevelopment
- Interpersonal skills: Excellent team player who is comfortable in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and presentation is calm and persuasive, in positive or negative situations
- Self-starter ability to identify opportunities and implement them
- Excellent customer service skills: courteous, kind, efficient, helpful and personable
- Ability to speak multiple languages would be advantageous but not essential
The ideal candidate will be:
- A go-getter. You will be ready to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in
- Solution-oriented. Have creative curiosity and enjoys the potential to invent new and better ways to do thing
- A strong and confident communicator. Should be comfortable speaking to clients
- Will enjoy working independently as well as with the team to achieve goals anddeadlines.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Be London based with the opportunity to progress quickly within a pioneering team working with world-class clients.
- Free office snacks, pizza show-and-tells, regular office outings and social gatherings.
- Generous maternity and paternity package
- Robust career development programme with opportunities to learn new skills
- Build something amazing & be part of a passionate and ambitious team that is revolutionising the Customer Service sector