Security Operations Internship 2021
As the Security Operations Intern you will closely collaborate and work alongside our office, stores and vendors. You will assist in the administrative and technical operations of the Security and Safety function by responding to support requests, assisting with training, coordinating workforce management, liaising with vendors and updating documentation as required. Additionally, you will support with creating and maintaining site risk assessments, on site coordination of events and incident response. The role will offer the opportunity to work with various international stores where you will demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, excellent stakeholder engagement and project management skills.
- Act as first line support for our stores and vendors when required
- Be the focal point for administrative and technical support within the Security & Safety Function
- Liaising and negotiating with multiple vendors, ensuring all necessary documentation is maintained for compliance
- Monitoring and management of on-site contractors
- Supporting with risk assessment updating/creation
- Managing store EAS tagging requests and placing orders as needed
- Provide support for minor works and store projects, in collaboration with the Facilities and Maintenance team
- Assist the store security guards with training and administrative tasks
- Responsible for financial administration including Purchase Order Management and invoice approval
- Assist in responding to incidents as required, escalating as appropriate
- Hold a flexible approach to working hours and be prepared to be ‘on call’ as required
- Operational support at on and off site events.
- Previous administration and operational experience
- Strong Excel skills, SAP a plus
- Excellent influencing and communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Ability to prioritise a varying workload
- Proactive with an excellent work ethic and ability to work well as a team and independently
- Strong organisational skills and ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- A team player who enjoys working in a vibrant and multicultural environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish professional working relationships with both internal & external contacts.