Acqua Di Parma Commercial Graduate Internship 2021
As the Acqua di Parma Commercial Intern, your key mission is to support the Sales team (comprising a Head of Commercial, Key Account Manager, Key Account Executive, Training Manager and 4 Area Managers) in achieving their sales targets and ambitions to drive the UK business forward.
To do so, you provide regular analysis in many different areas (retail, wholesale, temp staffing, field team KPIs…).
You thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment and enjoy interacting with many different departments in the company, giving you a great understanding of how our subsidiary works.
- Consolidated retail report by group by week by month with comparison to LY
- Assist the Key Accounts Team in centralizing and updating assortments by group by door
- Consolidated monthly KPIs report to analyse the productivity of our Beauty Consultants
- Create and update retail group reports, ensure they are 100% accurate
- Weekly sales reports by SKU for Harrods
- Daily sell-in report by retailer
- Authorised Retail Agreement (ARA) form follow ups
- Update the mapping of the distribution by Area Manager
- Follow up of distribution database
- Follow-up of incentives to motivate consultants and generic staff
- Raise POs for management, sales and training departments
- Book shifts as per area managers’ requests ensuring budget is respected
- Update tracker and budget rolling forecast
Team meetings and training sessions
- Prepare and organise team conferences and training sessions
What you'll need
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in English
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, SAP etc.)
A strong analytical and highly organized individual with a genuine affinity for the brand and the luxury industry.