Fresh Digital Graduate Internship 2021
Applications for this job are now closed
DEADLINE 24th February 2021
Consumer, FMCG & Retail
Be the main point of contact for customer queries for the UK business, supporting not only the digital team by assisting customers with their orders and online queries but also providing the vital link between Fresh and the customers in-store.
UK Customer Service Management
- Manage the Fresh UK customer service portal providing both excellent and timely responses to all queries and problems for both online and in-store
- Manage returns, customer refunds, and any and all problems relating to UK e-commerce orders
- Maintain and build upon the existing relationship with Fresh’s domestic and non-domestic courier to ensure all KPIS are met and that issues and claims are raised within a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain customer services tracker and other relevant reports such as refunds and returns trackers.
- Create and maintain a head-office sampling scheme whereby customers enquiring about samples receive free samples in the post with a bespoke online offer.
- Take responsibility for the surprise and delight project, building partnerships and working with the warehouse to ensure smooth rollout.
- Carry out daily check-ups on both the Fresh online ordering platform and stock management system
- Communicate with SSC on any stock issues and or system problems that may affect UK Ecommerce orders
- Liaise with the sales and operations team in order to establish stock availability and pre-empt any issues that might affect customers ordering online
- Establish a strong working relationship with Fresh E-commerce Warehouse & SSC.
- Coordinate and maintain all stock for point of sale material and samples in line with digital marketing & e-commerce strategy and the wider trade marketing calendar
- Organise and co-ordinate delivery and inventory of Fresh UK e-commerce mailers, inserts and other packaging supplies
- When required, contribute and attend any team events.
- General administrative responsibilities relating to the wider Digital team such as updating planners and giving feedback on current processes
- Support the digital team on any ad hoc projects or strategies where possible.
- Creating presentations and reports to present to the rest of the Fresh UK internal team and externally
- Fluent in English
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Team-player with a positive, helpful attitude
- Strong organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- Self-starter with an eagerness to learn
- Passionate about beauty and skincare with a good understanding of the beauty industry
- Strive to deliver and maintain a first-class customer service experience.
- Degree in Marketing / Business Studies or similar
- Some prior experience in Marketing/Digital Marketing, ideally in luxury goods.
- Customer Service or Retail experience is a plus
- Inherent interest in beauty industry
DEADLINE 24th February 2021