HR & Recruitment Internship 2022
This role provides recruitment support for each Maison and the SSC office, working closely with the HR team and hiring managers to source talent, screening CVs, creating and posting job requisitions, arranging interviews and onboarding new joiners on our HR system. The role will also require supporting HR operations such as reporting, collating and analysing data. Providing a seamless and excellent service to all employees and stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a passionate team, in a dynamic atmosphere and to be involved in exciting projects for the Maisons within Fashion Group UK.
Supporting the retail fashion brands within the Fashion Group for the UK and Ireland as well as the UK SSC. UK Fashion Group brands include: Celine, Loewe, Kenzo, Pucci, Givenchy, Rimowa and Moynat.
- Source top candidates for FG brands by utilising all relevant sourcing channels and identify new opportunities for attracting/sourcing candidates.
- Work directly with managers and HR team to take a thorough brief for each vacancy to ensure only the most relevant talent is passed on to the teams.
- Add new candidates and pipelined potential to LVMH Fashion Group database on a consistent basis
- Maintain the recruitment tracker and progress of each vacancy.
- Hold initial telephone/skype/face to face interviews to assess candidate capability versus the brief and to identify key information e.g. salary, visa restrictions, notice period etc.
- Have ownership for the input of key recruitment KPI’s into the HR dashboards on a monthly basis, ensuring all data is accurate.
- Track current and expired adverts to ensure vacancies are updated/refreshed where necessary and ensure all job descriptions are engaging and relevant to specific role.
- Screen all applications that come through internal and external job boards, keeping on top of the management of the careers site and sending key/shortlisted CV’s to the team.
- Manage and maintain the HR system, ensuring all data is up to date and accurate.
- Ensure that all employees have a valid and in date eligibility to work in the UK, following up with managers to ensure documentation had been sent through on the first day.
- Ensure all employee e-files are up to date and retain information in line with GDPR regulations.
- Support the HR team in the administration and implementation of the bi-annual Performance & Career Review and Individual Compensation Review processes.
- Prepare and complete the monthly/annual reports with the support of the team.
- Prepare any necessary ad-hoc reports for the HR team & HQ.
- Complete on a monthly basis the people dashboards, pulling out the raw data for the HR team to utilise in their quantitative and qualitative people dashboards to send to managers & HQ on a quarterly basis.
- Identify opportunities to automate processes involving data, reporting and analytics.
- Collate, analyse and present data to the HR team in terms of turnover, vacancies, head count/FTE etc.
You may also be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity, which the Company may reasonably require.
- Degree level student or graduate in HR, Business or equivalent with a strong interest in HR/Recruitment and data
- Analytical and strategic with a natural affinity for numbers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at different levels
- Organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office, including advanced Excel)
- Positive mindset with a strong ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace while maintaining excellent quality and detail of work
- Great team player with the willingness to learn and develop