Moët Communications and Culture Intern
The Communications & Culture team sits in the Consumer Engagement division of Moët Hennessy. The team’s role and responsibility is to craft the most exceptional experiences, stories and messages for our brand portfolio delivered across traditional PR, events, digital and influencer strategy, ensuring that our brands sit at the heart of relevant culture.
Our Communication & Culture Internship is a fantastic opportunity to work on some of the worlds most loved and biggest brands where you will gain an understanding of how a luxury drinks business work and develop diverse communications experience. As an Intern you will be part of the Communications & Culture team and will report to a Communications & Culture Manager. You will be liaising with other functions across our business and will have to opportunity to lead your own projects as well as contributing to large scale brand events.
Your mission will consist in supporting the Communications & Culture team in:
PR / EVENTS / INFLUENCE
- Manage the running on the day to day press office and implement a yearly PR calendar
- Manage cross-portfolio seasonal PR sell-ins from start to finish
- Demonstrate a knowledge of culture and trends and how to connect brands relevantly
- Recommend new ideas to implement and grow coverage in line with brand values
- Share press coverage and creation of communication evaluation reports and insights, working with Edelman and Gorkana
- Demonstrate good media relations and industry contacts
- Be a key point of contact for general press office enquiries and global maisons: providing press releases, imagery and assets
- Manage the monthly Communications & Culture newsletter – plan theme and content
- Support event coordination and development with brand teams
- Manage orders, stock and logistics (follow up on deliveries, collections, etc.)
- Creative input and development on product seeding and gifting, local sourcing or creation where required
- Degree level
- Fluent English.
Professional experience & know how:
- Previous experience within a Communications, Culture or Influencer agency, existing media relationships required.
- Interest in relevant local culture.
- Experience in the luxury goods industry welcome.
Technical & management skills:
- Strong written communication skills
- Confidence in developing newsletters and presentations
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and manage sever projects simultaneously
- Can do attitude and Problem Solving
- Proactivity and taking ownership
- Attention to detail