Enterprise Graduate Programme 2021
This unique programme will give you exposure to the breadth of M&S. It runs between 18 months and 3 years and is made up of projects that last around 6 months each (the length of the project is flexible based on business need).
You’ll cover four key parts of the business: Food or Clothing & Home, Digital & Data, and one of the Support Areas like Finance or Technology as well as a few months in our stores – the heart of our business. We’re here to help secure your projects, but we’re open to your suggestions too so if there’s an area of the business that you’re particularly interested in we can work together to make that happen.
To give you a flavour here’s some recent projects our grads have worked on:
- Launching M&S.com in new international markets
- Running a business wide (that means for 70,000 colleagues!) Digital and Data Festival
- The launch of the M&S-OCADO partnership
- Delivering the New Years and Hogmanay marketing campaign
- Joining a newly created Diversity & Inclusion team to drive cultural change across the business
All of the projects will stretch and challenge you; you’ll contribute from day one. But we’re here to support you. Alongside the day job you’ll also have the chance to undertake professional qualifications – that could be in something like ‘Transformational Leadership’ or ‘Data Science’.
Start date: 6th September 2021