EMEA Service Desk - Senior Service Desk Technical Support Analyst (1 years' experience)
What can you expect?
This first line role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to provide service desk support in a busy, varied environment. This role will be offered on a hybrid working basis, split between the Milton Keynes office and your home location.
What is in it for you?
- Good work life balance with a competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits programs including: excellent pension contributions, private health insurance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs
We will count on you to:
- Provide Service Desk Support by; supporting users in diagnosing, reporting and resolving or correcting hardware/software problems.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot hardware/software according to company standards; reconfigure existing systems and/or perform system upgrades as required.
- Log all issues with appropriate documentation as requested by Level II and III support teams.
- Route calls to appropriate support teams as per described troubleshooting steps.
- Monitor and escalate issues until resolution, closure or the appropriate group has accepted.
- Operate in a specified role within Global Service Desk (Training, Knowledge Base, Deskside, Process, Ticket reviews, Team Leader cover).
- Participate in projects as assigned
What you need to have:
- 1-2 years experience in a service desk role, ideally in a larger company environment
- The willingness to learn and develop new skills/understanding as required in the role
- Good level of technical understanding of a range of software/systems including MS office suite and Citrix
- Time management skills, with the ability to prioritise work and competing requests
What makes you stand out:
- Prior service desk experience in a large corporate environment
- Relevant qualification or academic experience (i.e. relevant degree/certification)
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching $17 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.