We have a fantastic opportunity for a capable graduate to join our specialist Group Risk, Employee Benefits team. This is a unique vacancy that will provide the successful applicant with a hands-on role and a clear pathway to progression and up-skilling.
Group Risk Insurance Policies provide employers with a way of off-setting some of the risk associated with certain employee benefits, to a third party. These employee benefits usually encompass Life Assurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness cover, among others.
- You will develop your understanding of Group Risk and how Jelf best assists it’s clients with their policy requirements.
- Prioritise workload and client requests
- Work towards pro-actively managing a portfolio of clients, building and maintaining relationships with them as well as insurers and other business areas.
- To manage all renewals, market reviews, membership data, accounts and claims.
- To ensure the efficient and accurate production of all reports and correspondence to clients.
Skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and strong administrative skills.
- Degree educated
As remuneration for this opportunity, we offer a competitive salary and other lifestyle benefits including a contributory pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefits.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Award winning experts in insurance, risk management and employee benefits for businesses and individuals. Its purpose is simple: to build a long-lasting relationship with clients and to become their Trusted Adviser.
Jelf recently joined forces with Bluefin, bringing together two leading insurance brokers and client advisory businesses. A newly transformed business built on decades of experience with the same purpose, dependability and commitment to excellent service.
Jelf are also part of Marsh. As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.