Mercer Health Graduate Scheme 2020
Who we are
We’re Mercer - a global consulting leader in health, wealth and career. But if you’re applying for graduate roles, all of these descriptions are probably starting to blur into one. What would you actually be doing if you join us?
Mercer Health is uniquely qualified to help organizations design and execute sophisticated workforce strategies, whether it is for a multinational organization or a local company attempting to grow within its market. We provide best-in-class consulting, rigorous analytics, and data-driven insights that help organizations make fact-based decisions.
- To provide administration and analytical support to consultants to ensure schemes and overall portfolio are administered in an accurate and timely manner for allocated clients
- Effective communication with client, consultants and providers in line with Mercer processes to enable scheme analysis and portfolio management
- Accurate completion and maintenance of Mercer’s Client Relationship Management platform/s
- Ownership of delivery to assigned clients through planning and monitoring of all activity including renewal and market reviews
- Partner with internal/ external stakeholders to achieve best terms for client
- Dealing with client and member queries (verbal and written), with support as appropriate in line with service level agreements to ensure timely client delivery
- Attending client meetings as required by consultants/clients
- Accurate recording of time on appropriate financial system to ensure achievement of financial / chargeable hours target
- Ensure quality of own work through right first time approach
- Quality checking of colleagues work to ensure accuracy
- Contribute to continuous improvement
Requirements & Skills
- Financial services
- Employee benefits knowledge would be an advantage
- Microsoft Office packages
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Good planning and organisation skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise own workloads
- Ability to demonstrate technical knowledge
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Manage multiple client demands on a daily basis
At Mercer, we want to leverage the unique skills that each person brings to the company. We provide all colleagues with a supportive, collaborative environment that leads to innovative ideas and the ability to make an impact. If you thrive on a challenge and enjoy connecting with people, we’re looking for you! Take a look at our @lifeatMercer twitter feed to get a flavour for what you might be getting up to.
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organisations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.