Who we are
We’re Mercer - a global consulting leader in health, wealth and career. But if you’re applying for graduate roles, all of these descriptions are probably starting to blur into one. What would you actually be doing if you join us?
Wealth Graduate Analyst
Mercer’s Wealth business is a leading global provider of consulting services. What does this mean in practice? We support companies, trustee boards and individuals to make better, more informed decisions about their retirement plans, long-term savings, investment strategies and managing risk.
The nature of the industry is changing and at Mercer we are excited to be leading this change.
We are now looking for Graduates to join the Mercer Academy working across a broad range of clients and projects. The Mercer Academy is designed to fast track you to working with clients. It’s an intense programme and comes at an exciting time to join Mercer. If you want to tackle new challenges, develop a breadth of skills, be a part of a growing business and have fun at the same time, read on.
What we value
- Intellectual curiosity; seeking opportunities to develop new skills
- Analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office — Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- An aptitude for project management, data analysis and presentation design
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. “Soft” skills are sometimes the hardest skills of all, and we value these highly
- Ability to work in teams, be flexible and agile
- Work under tight deadlines and ever-changing client needs
- Ninja organisational skills and strong attention to detail
What's in it for me?
- Excellent development, mobility and advancement opportunities
- Client exposure, across a variety of disciplines, at an early stage
- Learning every day, throughout your career
- Opportunity to work with some of the best people in the industry
- Challenge yourself on a daily basis
- Making an impact – we work with major organisations and our work impacts millions of people every day (it’s true, we’ve done the maths)
- Enhanced focus on consulting and analytical skills
- Top benefits – generous flexible benefits including great holidays, volunteering opportunities and some less “traditional” benefits too
- Open, positive culture where diversity is valued
- Professional exam support across a range of subjects
- Achieved a minimum of a 2:1 in your degree discipline or on track to achieve this
- Legal work authorisation to work in the UK on a permanent and ongoing basis without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
Three year fixed-term contract designed to retain the best individuals suited to Mercer’s long-term strategy.
At Mercer, we believe that diversity and inclusion are vital components of our future and our goal is to leverage the unique skillsets that each person brings to the company. We provide all colleagues with a supportive, collaborative environment that leads to innovative ideas and the ability to make an impact. If you thrive on a challenge and enjoy connecting with people, we’re looking for you! Take a look at our @lifeatMercer twitter feed to get a flavour for what you might be getting up to.
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organisations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.