Flood Risk Consultant Internship 2021
Project Centre is a leading design, engineering and landscape architecture consultancy that is passionate about designing places for the people that use them. We offer a range of services focused on providing our clients with the very best planning, design and engineering solutions. Our approach to integrated design produces award winning results that have won international recognition.
Led by a forward thinking management team we work together in multi-disciplinary teams that provide services that are well thought-out and sustainable.
Project Centre is part of the NSL group of companies that employs over 5,000 people worldwide.
We have an excellent opportunity for a 3 month summer internship (1st June - 1st Sept) within our Flood Risk Management division.
- Working on SuDS and traditional drainage design schemes
- Working on catchment modelling schemes
The ideal candidate
- Currently studying Civil/Environmental engineering subject
- Knowledge of hydraulic modelling equations
- Good knowledge of the UK Flood and Water Management regulations
- Good writing skills
- Willing to learn new hydraulic modelling software packages