Graduate Acoustic Engineer 2021
Right now, we are looking for someone recently graduated or graduating this year, to join our team of ten specialist Acoustic Engineers. This position is available for an immediate start, in our London or Manchester Office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled acoustic engineer graduate looking to expand their experience by joining our team. Working with the world’s leading architects, we create beautifully engineered buildings. We make buildings work, engineering their air, light, energy and sound.
Our team of specialist Acoustic Engineers designs and delivers outstanding acoustic environments for buildings of all scales in a wide variety of sectors - cultural, educational, residential and commercial. Our current projects include the Oxford University Centre for Humanities, the National Railway Museum in York and The Globe music venue in Stockton-on-Tees; whilst recently completed projects include Lambeth Palace Library, the Museum of the Home and the refurbishment of Fairfield Halls concert hall and theatre in Croydon.
You will work on a wide range of projects with leading architects, involved in all aspects of acoustic design – attending design meetings, making on-site measurements and producing simulations with room acoustic and noise mapping software.
You are likely to enjoy working collaboratively and contributing positively to the team in an engaging manner.
If you are successful, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A degree in acoustics or related STEM discipline, minimum grade of 2:1
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous relevant professional experience of work placements are beneficial but not required
What we Offer
- Excellent growth opportunities for your personal and career development in a knowledge driven environment
- Mentored support towards professional accreditation
- Interesting and technically challenging projects
- An inclusive culture and cooperative environment
- Opportunities for involvement in business-running activities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pay and employee bonus
- Future opportunities for Partnership
- Six weeks holiday (including Bank holidays)
- Max Fordham Pension Scheme
- Other benefits include generous paid parental leave, sick pay, and treatment pay
How to Apply
This position is available for an immediate start.
If you are interested in working with us, we are keen to hear from you. In addition to providing your CV, please apply with a conversational letter that tells us how your skills match our criteria and your interests align with our vision of a beautifully engineered net zero carbon world.
If you have any additional queries, please contact Anya Hadden at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will also need to demonstrate how you are eligible to work in the UK.