Graduate Marketing Analyst 2021
Business Science is MediaCom’s specialist marketing analytics team. We provide actionable solutions and marketing accountability to support our clients with key business decisions and increase the effectiveness of their marketing investments. Our services cover areas such as market mix modelling, budgeting setting/allocation and conjoint analysis.
What you'll do
Graduate Marketing Analysts are key members of the Business Science team, helping with quantitative analysis to understand and measure the effect of marketing on sales. You will report to the Associate Director or Manager and have significant responsibility across all aspects of client projects, such as:
- Using data to help inform marketing decisions that you can see in the real world
- Working with a great network of internal colleagues and external clients
- Continuous learning and development with the best in the industry
What we expect from you
In 3 months, you would have helped process data using a range of processes (namely through R and Excel and built/updated statistical models for key business metrics such as sales.
In 6 months, you would have inputted into client presentations and learnt how to process and manage large data sets (using R).
In 12 months, you would have taken responsibility for data collection for key clients and presented sections of the analysis to key stakeholders.
- Working on projects using statistical analysis to measure the effect that marketing activity has on sales
- Significant responsibility working across all aspects of a given project
- Working closely with clients and various account groups within the agency
- Preparing results presentations
- Degree in Economics, Maths, Stats, Sciences or other numerical subject (2:1 or above)
- Knowledge of R or other programming language, via own learning or academic experience
- Academic experience of time series statistical modelling and/or other approaches to data analysis
- High numeracy with the ability to convert analysis into real world actionable solutions
- Good knowledge of Excel, common statistical packages (Eviews, SPPS, R, etc) and PowerPoint
- Ambitious, determined and self-motivated
- Keen interest in media and marketing