Junior Account Executive 2021
The Sales Consultant is responsible for pursuing new prospects and selling Meltwater’s comprehensive media intelligence solutions. The Sales Consultant demonstrates a thorough understanding of Meltwater’s value proposition and will be responsible for all stages of the sales process.
- Prospect, identify and generate new opportunities to build a pipeline of targeted prospects
- Manage sales pipeline through sequential states of the sales process: prospect, initial outreach, product demo, negotiation and close
- Take a consultative approach with c-level executives while navigating multiple decision-makers
- Establish a “trusted advisor” relationship to determine needs, build value, and create engagement of Meltwater’s solutions.
- Conduct activities including, outbound calls, emails, social selling and sales demonstrations with prospective clients
- Consistently exceed your monthly sales quota and be well compensated for doing so
- Successful consultants who have delivered excellent sales and leadership results will be given the opportunity to assume responsibility for a team of your own as a Sales Manager
- Meltwater offers its top managers the opportunity to run a business unit as a Managing Director. This opportunity can take place anywhere in the world, giving the Director the chance to move internationally depending on their experience and preference
What We Will Give You
- Competitive compensation
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Insurance
- 20-25 working days of holiday per year
- Collaborative, transparent and fun loving office culture
- Accelerated professional development and growth programs
What You'll Bring
- 1+ years of business or work experience
- University degree (any discipline), 2:1 or above
- Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward lofty goals
- Well rounded with varied interests, background and proven leadership experience
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious and resilient
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritisation, scheduling and time management
- Eligibility to legally work in the UK and Ireland
Meltwater has gone from humble beginnings in Oslo, Norway in 2001 to the global leader in media intelligence with 30,000 global clients today. We provide solutions to help modern PR, communication, and marketing professionals better understand their current media landscape, both in the news & social media.
For almost 20 years, Meltwater has maintained a very unique culture based on a foundation and belief in people and the potential they possess, regardless of experience. Our motto? When you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. There are 2,000 members of the Meltwater family residing in 55 offices across 25 countries around the world. No matter what office you’re in, you’ll be surrounded by the best colleagues you’ve ever had.
Meltwater employees embody the work-hard, play-hard spirit through our 3 core values- Moro (fun), Enere (number one) and Respect (Respect). These founding principles stem from our Norwegian roots and are why Meltwater has been named a Great Place to Work in several markets across the globe. We have high energy, open concept offices that focus on teamwork and collaboration. We ensure our employees have easy access to management and learn quickly from those around them.
At Meltwater, the average isn’t good enough. Our goal is to build a groundbreaking company supported by a thriving culture in which our people aspire to exceed their personal expectations. We only promote our sales leadership team from within the company, and our goal is to facilitate your long-term professional growth.
Our work is fun, challenging and rewarding, and we’re looking for driven individuals, passionate about learning business by doing it.
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, colour, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
On-Line Accessibility Directive: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us here for assistance.