HR Compensation and Benefits Placement 2021
This year we are offering a 12 month Placement within our Compensation and Benefits team in HR, designed to provide you with the foundation of how a Compensation and Benefits team operates to support a high performance culture;
During your 12 month placement you will experience the following:
- Actively support the HR team by creating and analysing management data which is fundamental to us achieving departmental objectives
- Experience managing and maintaining bespoke HR databases, ensuring that information given is captured correctly and effectively
- Supplier Management experience of Benefit’s offered here at HPP
- Take ownership of a variety of project work to support wider company objectives
What can we offer you?
We offer the opportunity to work in a state of the art Research and Development centre, being involved in exciting challenges alongside some of Formula 1’s best engineers. You will gain invaluable experience working to support a Triple World Championship-winning team.
- A salary of £20,000pa
- Collective bonus
- Company lease car scheme
- 36 days annual leave
- Access to a generous pension scheme
- Onsite Gym
- A variety of other benefits and staff discounts
What do we need from you?
- A curious, tenacious and driven individual with a hunger to work in a fast paced environment
- You’ll be on target to achieve a 2:1 or above in a relevant business degree
- The confidence to quickly build effective relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- Determination, resourcefulness and focus, to deliver results on time and with an exceptional level of attention to detail
- The ability to evaluate and understand data and information quickly, using information to identify options, making recommendations and robust decisions
- A passion for continuous improvement in order to seek out new ways to add value to the business
- A willingness to go the extra mile to help the team succeed
The application process
- Submit your on-line application, CV and covering letter
- Your application will be screened by HR and the hiring manager
- If successful you will be invited to attend an online interview
- If successful your scheme will start in August 2021
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, there may be periods of time during the process where you don’t hear anything from us. Don’t worry! We will advise you of the outcome of your application regardless of the result so please bare with us. Please be advised that we are unable to provide detailed feedback to applicants, apologies for any inconvenience.