HR Recruitment Placement 2021
This year we are offering a 12 month Placement within our Recruitment team in HR, designed to provide you with an experience of how we recruit a world championship winning workforce;
During your 12 month placement you will experience the following:
- Support the recruitment of our yearly student intake, including the coordination of assessment centres, recruitment fairs and other recruitment activities
- Coordination and administration of the onboarding process for all new starters, from offer to probationary period
- Take ownership of the weekly new starter induction, providing a smooth and efficient introduction to the company
- Managing internal communications through the publishing of HPP’s newsletter
- General Recruitment support such as booking interviews, assisting with interviews and creating job descriptions
- Assisting with compliance topics such as Right to work checks and Background checks in line with auditing requirements
What can we offer you?
We offer the opportunity to work in a state of the art Technology centre, being involved in exciting challenges alongside some of Formula 1’s best engineers. You will gain invaluable experience working to support a five-time World Championship-winning team.
- A salary of £20,000pa
- Collective bonus
- Company lease car scheme
- 36 days annual leave
- Access to a generous pension scheme
- Onsite Gym
- A variety of other benefits and staff discounts
What do we need from you?
- A curious, tenacious and driven individual with a hunger to work in a fast paced environment
- You’ll be on target to achieve a 2:1 or above in a relevant business degree
- An exceptional level of detail, motivated to produce high quality work during time pressured situations
- The confidence to quickly build effective relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- Determination, resourcefulness and focus, to deliver results on time and to a high standard
- The ability to evaluate and understand data and information quickly, using information to identify options, making recommendations and robust decisions
- A passion for continuous improvement in order to seek out new ways to add value to the business
- A willingness to go the extra mile to help the team succeed
The application process
- Submit your on-line application, CV and covering letter
- Your application will be screened by HR and the hiring manager
- If successful you will be invited to attend an online interview
- If successful your scheme will start in August 2021
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, there may be periods of time during the process where you don’t hear anything from us. Don’t worry! We will advise you of the outcome of your application regardless of the result so please bare with us. Please be advised that we are unable to provide detailed feedback to applicants, apologies for any inconvenience.