Graduate Data Analyst 2021
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace.
That is high tech without the drama.
We are implementing the next generation application architecture for its lead-to-cash business operations and sales compensation.
We are looking for highly driven, talented Graduate Data Analysts to join our Business Data Management team as part of the Chief Data Office organisation.
You will be working with the Functional Data Architect/ Strategist to solve complex data problems. You will join a high-performance, innovative team with a track record in driving business innovations through process simplifications and data monetisation.
What will you be doing?
- Performing data analysis to support business operations and decisions
- Creating data visualizations
- Trouble-shooting data issues
- Contributing to definition metrics for proactive monitoring of data quality
What about you?
- We think in order to add immediate value and to succeed in this role; you should have recently graduated with a Bachelors or Masters in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or related technical studies
- If you have experience with data requirement definition and analysis in operational or analytical/ BI data domains or with data visualisation techniques, that would be great!
- Knowledge of data modeling techniques and tools is a real plus
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL desired
- Proficient with Excel, Visual Basic or Access DB
- Knowledge of Tableau or other data visualization technologies
- Ability to work together as a team to constantly identify opportunities for self and collective improvements
What will you get in return?
As well as a meaningful career with the opportunity to really develop and display your skills and ideas, you will also receive support, progression, ongoing training and development.
You will also receive an array of competitive benefits and a company bonus.