Sales Graduate Programme 2021
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace.
That’s high tech without the drama.
Take charge of your future and join our dynamic, motivated graduate team as we go to market with a best-in-class portfolio that will help shape the world’s software landscape.
We are actively looking for innovative graduates to join our Graduate Sales Programme. Shortlisted applicants will join to a two-day assessment centre, which will include scenario based exercises, an aptitude test and a professional interview. Successful applicants will embark on their Micro Focus journey with our 8-week sales and product training. On graduation, you will deploy into a Business Development Representative for a minimum of 6 months with opportunities for progression.
Business Development Role
Encompasses creation of leads and opportunities to achieve assigned product quota. Builds customer confidence in the company's capabilities, from procurement to senior levels of customer management. Drives opportunities from early qualification to qualified opportunities and acts as integral part of the Inside Sales organisation.
- Assists other inside sales outbound activities to position products, services, and supplies to selected customers in a designated market area or accounts via telephone.
- May participate in promotion campaigns by handling outbound and incoming calls.
- Applies standard policy for following up on customer questions.
- Build and maintain solid customer relations that protect or expand the company's Installed base.
- Actively collaborate with sales and others to ensure seamless account coverage.
- Maintain sales reports and data reporting for pipeline management.
- Uncovers opportunities that drive incremental revenue.
- Establishes professional working relationships with the client.
- As dictated by the selling model, establishes partner contacts to share account information and seek joint opportunities that drive incremental revenue.
- Executes early opportunity and lead management.
- Attains quarterly targets and KPIs
Education and Experience Required
- University/ Associate degree or equivalent experience – ideally technical or Cyber Security interest
- Basic organisation and analysis skills
- Knowledge and/or interest of Cyber Security or Software
- Language skills advantage
Knowledge and Skills
- Team player, able to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Demonstrates ability to learn a vast number of products and portfolios
- Ability to handle unique situations and work under pressure
- Effectively utilises internal resources on product and processes to complete routine tasks
- Time management skills
- Enthusiasm to learn with a forward thinking attitude
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status