Information Business Services Industrial Placement 2021
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
Our Information Business Services (IBS) function delivers simple, reliable business experiences through optimized processes, and leveraging digital solutions. We enable the profitable growth of Mondelēz International through impeccable service.
So, what does that actually mean? We provide services to Mondelēz International that help our business grow. From Customer to Consumer, Employee Services to Real Estate, Project Delivery to our Technology organisation, our IBS Interns will support on projects and initiatives that embrace digital innovation, bring new ways of working, and deliver value to MDLZ.
What you need to know about this position
- Accountable for support and/or coordination of specific IBS projects, or specific deliverables within an IBS project
- Contributes to support, development or documentation of process areas across IBS.
- Requires strong relationships to be built with the end-user community, IBS teams and 3rd party suppliers.
- Self-educate by gathering information and learnings to gain understanding of the connections of the ITS solutions and business processes
What extra ingredients you will bring
There are a few things you’ll need to join our tantalisingly innovative company. Along with the confidence to try new and challenging experiences, you must be enthusiastic about learning and eager to reach new heights in creating and sharing joy. We look for all sorts of qualities in our interns. Drive. Creativity. Interpersonal savvy. Business acumen.
We like people who aren’t afraid to stand alone, who deal with ambiguity instead of ignoring it and who know how to approach any problem, no matter how difficult.
If you have these qualities, and are committed to making the most of your talents, you’ll fit right in here.
- On track to receive 2:1 degree (or equivalent)
- Studying for a Business or Technology related degree
- Good working knowledge of IT programmes including: Microsoft 365 and SAP (not essential)
- Naturally inquisitive and passionate about technical excellence
- Open to acquiring new skills and able to demonstrate strong analytical, communication and presentation abilities
We recruit throughout the year and we review our applications on a first come, first served basis. We also reserve the right to close our vacancies early and therefore we recommend that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.