Graduate HR Trainee
Mondrian Investment Partners is one of the largest employee-owned investment managers in the City of London.
Our clients are large institutional investors from around the globe with a wide range of product offerings that cover long only equity and fixed income mandates.
At Mondrian, we pride ourselves on maintaining our entrepreneurial, family-like culture, where everyone is made to feel part of the company’s success. We are also committed to encouraging, valuing and managing diversity amongst our workforce. People are in the core of everything we do and we are always interested in talented people that can help us grow.
Monitoring and Management Reporting
- Responsible for maintenance of the HR system to ensure consistent and up to date information is available and accurate
- Maintain the HR employee data spread sheet for RFP and client request inputs;
- Complete client questionnaires and respond to deadlines as required
- assisting with information requests in regards to the Company’s Diversity and Inclusion practices and processes
- Providing assistance to the HR Manager and the team in the preparation of HR Management Reports, be they monthly, annually or adhoc;
- Assist with maintenance of the HR information on the Company intranet updates
- Provide support in the research, review and production of HR Policies and Procedure related documentation to ensure Mondrian is legally compliant
- Assist the Senior HR Executive with the recruitment process if required; liaise with recruitment agencies, reception and line managers to co-ordinate, as appropriate;
- provide back up to the Senior HR Executive with the production of offer documentation and associated paperwork and action new starter processes e.g. pre-employment checks, pre-employment medicals
Compensation & Benefits
- Back up support for the administration and maintenance of employee records in relation to benefits,
- Provide support with the coordination of the company Wellbeing program
- Assist in the co-ordination of documentation for the annual appraisal and development plan processes
Training & Development
- Back up support to produce Training Sponsorship agreements if required
We look for candidates who are eager to make an impact and fulfil the below requirements:
- Available to start immediately
- Have a 2:1 degree or above
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PC skills.
- Experience from a professional internship in an HR Function
- Attention to accuracy and detail – applies care to all work produced;
- Numerate with good problem solving skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills;
- General understanding/awareness of HR practices ; experience of using HR System
- Demonstrates credibility regarding being a trusted person;
- A professional demeanour and an articulate, confident communicator;
- Demonstrates common sense and logical thought processes.
- Able to collaborate and communicates efficiently and effectively within a team
- Able to work in a results focused manner, managing deadlines, and able to adapt under pressure or ambiguity
We offer a highly competitive graduate benefits package, including, but not limited to:
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Scheme - 15% Non-contributory
- Private medical, health, and life insurance
- Dental care
- Gym subsidy
- Season ticket loan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Personal Accident Cover
There are 3 stages to the Mondrian Graduate recruitment process as follows:
- Online application, including CV upload, numerical and situational judgement test
- Short call with Bright Network
- Interview with Mondrian Investment Partners
You will know within 7 working days whether you have been successful between interview stages.
Thank you very much for your interest in the Graduate HR Trainee role. Please note that applications are screened on a first come, first served basis and we recommend applying as early as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting with you in person.