Digital Products IT Graduate Programme 2021
Our Support Functions deliver services and makes recommendations about ways to enhance our workplace and the experience of working at our organization. Our Support Functions include HR, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Procurement, Administration, Facilities and Security.
Our IT team operates as a business partner proposing ideas and innovative solutions that enable new organizational capabilities. We collaborate internationally to deliver the services and solutions that help everyone to be more productive and enable innovation.
This role will be part of the UK Animal Health IT team. The Animal Health IT team support the UK animal health commercial and manufacturing business. As part of the UK AH IT team you will be provided with the ability to rotate between:
- Projects Delivery Team – Implement new IT systems and services
- Business Analyst team – Work with the business to look at how technology can be leveraged to advance business processes and deliver business outcomes
Each of these teams are key in delivering IT services for our UK AH business partners. The UK AH IT graduate will be presented with a unique opportunity to work in a commercial and manufacturing facing IT role as part of their rotation.
The UK AH IT team is a fast growing multi diverse team where fun and outcomes is at the heart of everything we do. The UK AH IT team has a mix of experienced individuals who can be leaned on to gain unique insights and experiences, whilst also containing a number of entry level talent in the form of student placements and graduates who can help with your graduate journey!
Projects Delivery Team
- Implementation of new IT systems and services across commercial and manufacturing. In this role, you will be able to gain and practice key skills such as Project management, Vendor management, Systems development lifecycle, Stakeholder management. This role will also get broad exposure to a number of different IT technologies and platforms. The UK AH IT graduate will have the ability to take on full project management and lead on the delivery of a few small projects under the guidance of an experienced project manager. The Projects delivery team is an integral part of the UK AH IT team, this team enables the delivery of all new IT systems and services to our business partners
Business Analyst Team
- Working with the business to look at how technology can be leveraged to advance business processes and deliver business outcomes. In this role, you will be offered the chance to gain business analysts skills such as requirements gathering
- Studying/Studied a degree in a STEM related discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths)
Qualities we look for
- Operates with a high level of integrity, transparency and accountability
- Comprehends and aligns with our organization’s core values
- Aligns and fosters a culture of diversity and inclusivity
- Demonstrates initiative, proactivity and academic curiosity
- Encourages and boosts their colleagues through teamwork
- Demonstrates clear and effective communication
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and improve their performance through feedback
How to apply
- Please complete the online application form and attach a CV and cover letter (please submit the CV and cover letter as 1 document wherever possible).
- In your cover letter we would encourage you to answer the following questions; Why are you applying to our company and why are you applying for this role? Additionally, you may include any additional information you feel further supports your application.
- Maximum word count for your cover letter: 300 – 400 words. Please do not exceed this.
- Our recruitment process for this role is: An online application, an online assessment, a telephone interview and then a final virtual assessment.