mthree Alumni Quantitative Developer Graduate Programme September 2021
mthree Alumni helps smart, engaged graduates and big organisations to grow. We bring the two together and plug the gaps with training and support. That makes us a career partner or a strategic talent partner, depending on your viewpoint!
You’ll start with 4-8 weeks of remote instructor-led practical training to help you prepare for the working world. You will already know which client you have received a placement with so once training complete you will immediately start your position as a quantitative developer.
As a quantitative developer you will work as part of the analytics team to deliver software solutions using technologies such as C++, C#, Python among others.
You will get to work with a range of exciting teams across the bank including front office trading, market risk and back office clients giving you extensive exposure.
What you will do
- Design, develop and optimise trading and risk management pricing system components
- Develop technical system solutions to implement mathematical models for the pricing and risk management of trading products
- Build system components for pricing, calibration and risk analysis
- Ensure coding standards and procedures are implemented correctly
- Promote a strong client focus throughout strategy, communications and client engagement
- Identify and mitigate any potential risks
This role is perfect for you if
- You have a 2:1 degree or higher in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Graduating 2021 and available to start around September.
- You can demonstrate a passion for programming. For example, using languages such as Python, C++, or C# with an awareness of code comments and testing,
- Excellent algorithmic skills and software pattern knowledge
- You’re analytical and good with numbers.
- You have strong skills in written and verbal communication.
- It’s a bonus if you already have experience working in teams in a collaborative environment.
- Work location – London
- An understanding of quantitative methods for pricing, and the implementation of mathematical techniques for solving numerical problems and analysis.
What you’ll get
- In-depth interactive training in small classes with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A competitive graduate salary, with pre-agreed pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- A flexible benefits package (gym membership, Health Shield, Employee Assistance Programme and Perkbox included).
- Ongoing training, support and social events throughout your 24-month placement.
- An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an attractive and competitive industry.
Important information on Diversity
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of every individual who contributes to making mthree the company it is today and will be in the future. We value diversity both within mthree and with our partner companies, and we’re proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish by promoting a strong culture of equality and inclusion. We never want people to change - only add to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree.